Product Marketing Manager , Fully Remote
Location: No location restrictions, we hire remotely worldwide 🌍
Language: We operate internally and externally in English (US)
Hours: 40 hours per week for full-time. You're free to choose your own hours as long as there's some overlap during the daytime of our CET team for meetings and other internal culture events
Part-time options: We'll consider part-time options for this role, please mention what you're looking for in your application
Salary: Starting at €61,000 - €85,500 for full-time
Note: We've defined a salary range for this role based on the level of initiative and experience we're looking for. This isn't the “limit” and there's room for you to grow at Frontastic.
You'll be part of our fast-growing Marketing team, acting as the glue between our Marketing and Product teams. You'll provide input to our product development process based on market insights, personas, and use cases.
🔥 What you'll be responsible for
- Act as the liaison between and work closely with our Product and Marketing teams, providing input based on market insights, personas, and use cases in order to define product communication plans, develop marketing materials, and coordinate features releases
- Take product value propositions and turn this into clear product positioning and marketing messaging, from which our marketing and communication strategies can be defined to support the sales process
- Scout and analyze the market and technology trends, the evolving needs of our ideal customers, and our competitors
- Develop an effective product positioning strategy as input for the product and marketing teams
- Defining value propositions, personas, and messaging for each use case of the product, together with our Product team
- Develop internal and external marketing and sales materials such as:
- Product content such as texts and videos
- Training materials
- Product and sales presentations
- Customer case studies
- Analyst and press briefings
- Partner with our Customer Success team to actively manage and maximize the customer lifecycle value
- Work closely together with our Sales and Partner Management team to actively support the sales process
- Represent Frontastic as a ‘Composable Frontend Evangelist’ (both from a technical and marketing perspective) in presentations, webinars, meet-ups, conferences, and other formats with relevant, industry or case-related keynotes, presentations, interviews, or other formats.
- There will be some need to travel to attend in-person industry events
- Take the time in your first weeks to meet your Frontastic colleagues and see our values in action, learning more about what they are and how they drive us
- Deep dive into the Frontastic product and our positioning with our Product and Marketing teams
- Develop the product marketing roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2022 together with Peter, our Chief Product Officer, and Helen, our Head of Marketing
- 3 or more years experience in working as a Product Marketer in a software company
- A strong understanding of the eCommerce space from a product and business perspective
- You know how Product, Sales, and Marketing teams work and you're experienced in cross-functional communication and project management
- Comfortable translating technical concepts into marketing speech and vice-a-versa
- You're able to build networks and get in touch with others quickly
- Have previously managed multiple projects simultaneously
- A remote setup and processes tailored for remote workers
- The freedom of planning your work around life and not the other way round — we want you to bring your full self to work, and this includes owning your daily routines
- A company laptop of your choice and a personal budget for any additional equipment you need — you'll be able to purchase it yourself with a virtual company credit card
- A 5-day yearly retreat where we meet with the whole team and spend time together at a beautiful place for additional social bonding
🤝 Our hiring process
We've designed our hiring process with the candidate experience in mind. This is important to us as we know to build the best product possible, we need the best people. Learn more about our hiring process.
🕒 We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
1️⃣ Submit your application to our team for review
2️⃣ Discovery call (60min) with Helen, our Head of Marketing, to discuss the role, our culture, and find out if it's a good alignment with your own preferences and skills
3️⃣ Culture questions (via email) to see how you approach important topics such as growth and work planning
4️⃣ First interview (60min) with Peter, our Chief Product Officer, to discuss your approach to product marketing and a deep dive into product positioning
5️⃣ Second Interview (60mins) with Heidi, our Product Lead, and Zoya, our Social Media and Content Marketer to discuss the Product and Marketing teams, and find out more about you personally
6️⃣You'll be invited to a stakeholder lunch (30min) where you'll get the opportunity to meet informally with some of your co-workers in our product and engineering teams
👣 About us
We're a fully remote company, and we've been working that way since being founded in 2017.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
As of November 2021, Frontastic has officially become part of commercetools- we're growing fast and continue to work focused on our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey? 🚀
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video.
💬 We'd love to hear from you
If you've any questions about the role, email our Talent team at [email protected]. Applications will only be accepted directly through the job application form.
Visit our careers page on our website to find out more about our organization and culture.
If this role isn't for you, but you know of someone who'd be a great fit, we'd really appreciate it if you'd share this role with them!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.