Jr. Copywriter 🔥
All applicants must provide a portfolio link or samples of previous work in order to be considered.
Prioritize multiple projects and deliver highly effective and effective creative work.
Edit the work of others effectively in order to achieve the best performing copy.
Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals.
Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work.
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
You will be responsible for creating copy for 20-45 minute Video Sales Letters, Digital Sales Letters, Sales Videos, Landing Pages, Websites, Infographics, Banner Ads and more, in the health supplement and beauty industries. You will work closely with the acquisition team to create a pipeline of direct response marketing assets that will help achieve customer acquisition and revenue goals.
You will also conceptualize, write, and optimize highly effective direct response advertising projects across multiple channels. You will also work to edit existing and incoming assets from various brands and voices, optimizing them until they achieve their desired ROIs.
*All applicants must provide a portfolio link or samples of previous work in order to be considered. PDF, Website, URLs of samples are encouraged.*
- Create persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver highly effective and effective creative work.
- Research and find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms.
- Edit the work of others effectively in order to achieve the best performing copy.
- Has a proven track record of producing direct response assets in various forms. Extra points if you’ve written copy for health and beauty companies.
- A proven track record of revenue-increasing performance.
- 2+ years of related copywriting experience in digital marketing.
- Can write in multiple brand voices, for different demographics.
- Continue to grow and improve our direct marketing guidelines and develop a repository of DM templates.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
- Salary -DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- End of Year Company Bonus
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution - up to $500/year
- ScaleED - Professional Development - $200/year
- WFH Stipend - $100/month
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. You will be working with all of these brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work. We are constantly growing and are looking for someone to grow with us.
We are not looking for someone who is just going to do what we tell them. We would like to find someone who can really dig their heels in, speak up and tell us after researching and analyzing data what is the best approach when it comes to our objectives.Show more Show less