Senior Product Manager 🔥
We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but... today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building AhoyConnect - a community data intelligence platform, that enables organizations to understand, grow, engage, automate, and derive value from their audiences.
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, an
We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but... today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building- a community data intelligence platform, that enables organizations to understand, grow, engage, automate, and derive value from their audiences.
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions. Also, we’ve just closed our Seed round and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey to becoming the global tool of choice for community-led companies.
We're looking for an exceptional Product Manager who will keep making sure our software is on the way to become impeccable! Does that sound like you? Read along! ?
RequirementsWe would love you to:
- Help formulate Ahoy’s long-term product vision and goals
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers to improve the existing product and develop new features
- Work closely with customer-facing functions and customers to understand their needs and challenges
- Translate customer feedback, resources and strategy into concrete product roadmap and objectives over the short- and medium-term
- Ensure we're using the right metrics and KPIs to inform our product strategy and to measure success
- A strong track record of shipping digital products that delight users ?
- Extensive experience using quantitative (e.g., analytics, KPIs) and qualitative data (e.g., customer feedback) to inform product decisions ?
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional environments and have prior experience of working with functions such as engineering, design, marketing, and support ????
- Previous experience working with digital products, especially within a B2B SaaS environment ?
- Fluency in English (an additional language will be a plus) ?
- Design background (Product Designer / UX Researcher etc.)
- Watched the TV show 'Silicon Valley' at least twice ?
BenefitsWhy choose Ahoy?
- We believe in people over processes, results over tasks
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded first clients. This is just the first, tiny step - we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey!
- You will have a lot of flexibility and autonomy - we trust you to tell us how things should be done, not the other way round.
- We've been remote before it was cool and will stay remote-first forever
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we've spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team and we're just back from a productive week in Mallorca! ☀️
- You will work with extremely driven and collaborative teammates coming out of various places and backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous yet collaborative work, having as few internal meetings and procedures as possible ?
- ? Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- ? Possibility to work with highly ambitious, energetic, diverse group of people
- ? MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- ? Regular recognition, gifts, and awards
- ? Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- ? Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- ? Unlimited vacation and sick days
- ?? Team retreats with
- ... and many more to come as we listen to your needs!
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period (B2B invoice)
Ahoy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please do not hesitate to apply using the button below