Remote Marketing Specialist
The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company's customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of MP. This position will plan and execute all email and social media campaigns, You will work side by side with internal teams to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns and webinars to maximize ROI.
This position is located in Beverly, Massachusetts, although a remote schedule is available.
What You Will Do
- Design, test and execute email marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Write compelling email copy
- Segment target audiences to promote relevant, personalized messaging to all prospects
- Set up A/B testing structure, creative and copy
- Work closely with the sales and content teams to develop innovative ways to market through email
- Manage and continuously evaluate lead scoring and nurturing plan, defining workflows and triggers according to buyer personas and their stage in the customer journey
- Use dashboards and data to make smarter decisions. Monitor and deliver analytical reports to optimize the customer journey
- Manage other channels (social media and webinars) and collaborate with other team members where needed in support of the overall team and company objectives
- Utilize B2B databases (ZoomInfo and Apolo) for audience expansion
- Work collaboratively with the content team to plan, communicate and execute all prospect and client events including webinars, seminars, and trade shows
- 1-2 years of professional experience in email Marketing, with a strong focus on automation
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related discipline
- Experience with email marketing platforms (HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken English, copywriting, and content creation skills.
- Highly detail oriented, methodic, proactive, and detailed-oriented person.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication and project management skills.
Become a part of our growing team and join us in creating better workplaces through cutting edge HR and payroll services and technology. We deeply value our people. MP encourages creativity, welcomes entrepreneurial mindsets, and fosters a highly collaborative work environment. We are committed to delivering five-star customer service to both our customers and to each other as colleagues. MP has experienced explosive growth since we began in 2004. We've been consistently named to the Boston Business Journal's Pacesetters/Fast50 list for the last seven years, as well as the Inc. 5000 list. Our team loves working here and so will you (just check out our Glassdoor reviews ). Learn more about what it's like working at MP on our website Show more Show less