Program Coordinator, Atlas 🔥
is a web-based platform that allows the public searching for high-quality addiction treatment to locate and compare facilities, including trustworthy, standardized quality data on the services available and feedback on the services reported by other patients. ATLAS helps the public navigate to better quality care and supports providers in quality improvement.
The core mission of Shatterproof is to reverse the addiction crisis in America and to serve patients and families. ATLAS fulfills Shatterproof’s goal of leveraging quality measures to increase transparency in and encourage improvements to addiction treatment. It is based upon Shatterproof’sand stems from the work of the .
ATLAS collects facility-level data from multiple, validated sources. Data from these sources is displayed in publicly-facing dashboards that allow for easy comparison between facilities. Moreover, ATLAS promotes quality improvement by offering password-protected portals for facilities, payers, and states to view and use the data to drive quality improvement and innovation.
ATLAS is currently live in six states (DE, LA, MA, NC, NY, WV), and will be expanding to five additional states in 2022 (CA, FL, NJ, OK, PA) as well as more in the future. Shatterproof works closely with many addiction treatment stakeholders, including provider and medical organizations, payers, and recovery advocates, to ensure successful and collaborative implementation.
ATLAS is an initiative overseen as by a cross-functional team, composed of operational, research, and state engagement staff, who work in NYC or remotely.
Reporting to the Vice President of State Engagement, the Program Coordinator will provide support to the ATLAS team for the sustaining of ATLAS in current states and the development and implementation of ATLAS in expansion states. Responsibilities include coordinating the delivery of state and provider engagement events, the production and dissemination of communications collateral (e.g. slide decks, handouts, brochures, information on opportunities to submit commentary), and fielding provider questions, as well as supporting on ATLAS operations. The Program Coordinator may also support on internal research related to substance use disorder harm reduction, stigma, and advocacy and program efforts as needed. This role includes administrative tasks such as scheduling, managing agendas and meeting minutes, and event planning as well as gathering and maintaining both qualitative and quantitative project information such as presentations and web content, survey design, and policy and data analysis.
This position is based remotely in the United States. There will be some domestic travel once it is safe to do so.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the planning of state engagement events including developing supporting materials (invitations, save the dates, presentations, background documents), managing technology for these events.
- Build and maintain project dashboard for state engagement related to ATLAS, including detailed tracking of internal Shatterproof tasks, and provide weekly updates.
- Support key state engagement initiatives, including the National Addiction Treatment Quality Committee (NATQC) and the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Learning Series.
- Serve as general support to members of the ATLAS team and to other teams within Shatterproof, respond to internal and external queries on the team’s work, and assist with scheduling.
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, public policy, or related discipline required. 2 years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and synthesize large amounts of information with strong commitment to providing the highest possible quality content
- Ability to balance multiple complex workstreams
- Research experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software
- Background in healthcare advocacy and policy work
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and their treatment
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare quality improvement initiatives, such as quality measure development and analysis
- Fluency in Spanish
- Revolutionizing the treatment system. We are transforming the healthcare delivery system so that every person facing addiction has access to quality care and treatment based on science.
- Breaking down addiction-related stigmas. Addiction is a treatable disease, not a weakness. By changing people’s attitudes and behaviors, we’re reducing the shame in order to encourage patients to seeking life- saving treatment, and providing reassurance, compassion, and support for a full and fulfilling life.
- Supporting and empowering our communities. We are providing science-based educational resources that aid in the prevention, treatment and recovery of addiction, while building hope, confidence and resiliency within families and communities, and advocating for life-saving policies.
Shatterproof’s growth and achievements are a testament to our investors and the growing number of stakeholders and communities rising up against addiction. Together, we can reverse this health crisis and create a better and brighter future, free from the disease of addiction and the stigma that surrounds it.
For more information, please visit.
To Apply: Please follow
Applications submitted in other ways will NOT be considered.