GitBook is hiring a Remote Product Marketing Manager
? Why are we opening this position?
GitBook is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower teams through a new document standard suited for modern work and collaboration.
GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. With close to 25,000 sign-ups per month, we're looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager to own the post sign-up experience.
? What will you be doing ?
As any product led company, you will be working closely with our product and go-to-market teams to be their voice.
As we're an early stage startup, the impact of your role will be huge and there is a lot that you'll be able to bring to the function. You'll have the opportunity to own our marketing strategy and execute on it.
✨ What's next ?
First, we will take the time to review your application and we will get back to you within a week, regardless of our decision.
Here's what our process will look like:
1. Discover call (30min) with Morgane, our Talent Manager to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations.
2. Deep dive (45min) with Rémi (Head of Data) to discuss about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life..
3. Take home to work on a concrete project
4. Cross-team dive (45min) giving you the opportunity to debrief the take home while meeting with Scott (Product Manager) and Adrien (Head of Customer Experience).
5. The last discussion will be around cultural alignment. You will have the opportunity to meet with Samy (co-founder) to learn more about GitBook history, ambition and culture.
?? Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state our values.
?? While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our Perks & Benefits.