Remote Customer Support Analyst
Customer Support Analyst
At Interapt we transform clients and empower humans with technology. Interapt is a world-class technology services company that attracts and develops the best talent while providing an opportunity to those both with IT experience and those without doors are open for all. We are building a thriving, inclusive technology ecosystem that invests in people and communities. Our organizational commitment to social responsibility is not an afterthought, it is embedded in our services and everything we do.
Interapt is seeking a Seasonal Customer Support Analyst to join our remote team. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with strong technical service skills searching for growth potential! This could be your chance to join a fast-paced and growing hi-tech company that wants you to excel in your career. Your contribution would be vital to the growth and success of Interapt’s objectives. In this role, you’ll spend your time working with customers via phone and email to develop positive and productive relations with customers. You’ll handle a variety of tasks including troubleshooting, issue resolution, and providing on-the-spot education.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating problem identification and research, and driving resolution, advocating for customer success
- Assisting customers seeking education and/or issue resolution
- Assessing nature of customer needs and work to resolve issues ranging from basic to moderate complexity
- Referring and escalating to appropriate internal teams as necessary
- Logging and tracking customer interactions using the designated software
- Demonstrating agility by acting as a flex resource as necessary across multiple contact channels
- Adhering to provided schedules to ensure availability for customer needs and adapts to changes when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and work effectively with technical processes and data
- Be self-directed and able to work autonomously and manage fluctuating priorities.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office-Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Flexibility to work off-peak hours which includes some evening and weekend shift work