Sales Development Representative
ProphetLogic (www.prophetlogic.com) is a B2B lead generation company for growing technology companies. We help our clients increase their sales pipelines and close more deals. We do this by providing Sales Development Representatives as a service to set appointments.
ProphetLogic is seeking a Sales Development Representative who will set appointments for our clients. The ideal candidate will be someone hungry to start in a technology sales career and willing to put in the work to learn a lead generation skill set that will be an asset to their long-term sales career.
This job is open to remote candidates in GA, IN, KY, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, RI, SC, TN, WV, VA or VT.
- Identify and qualify potential sales opportunities for our clients
- Execute an outreach program including cold calling and email campaigns
- 150-200 cold calls per day to contacts provided within target accounts
- Set appointments with targeted contacts and engage a warm hand-off to clients’ sales teams
- Document efforts thoroughly in SalesForce CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of quality appointments set
- Learn and leverage sales tools including Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Linkedin, Hubspot, Google Suite, Calendly, and more
- Self-starter who is proactive, responsible, and does not need to be micromanaged
- Persistent to keep pushing for results, even when facing rejection and adversity
- Detail-oriented with regard to documentation efforts using CRM, emails, and calendars
- Team player who can offer feedback and innovate better ways to help our clients
- Passionate about learning the technology industry
- You are curious & caring about the clients we serve and how their technology works
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Humble, honest, reliable with a positive attitude, and helpful nature
- The chance to be one of the early hires at a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to learn the industries of Cloud Services, SaaS, App Development, and more
- Be part of a team who learns every day and supports each other to reach their goals
- Gain the sales prospecting skills needed for a lucrative technology sales career