Lead Front-end Application Developer 🔥
The Lead Front-End Application Developer, under the direction of the AppDev Manager of Development, will lead multiple projects with an agile software development team through front-end requirements, delivering technical application solutions to internal and external clients. As the top front-end resource, this role is responsible for design methodologies, communication and training of best practices, and code review for front-end developers and data visualization experts.
- Design and develop features to meet customer requirements and business goals
- Build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs of the product owners
- Write clean, elegant, and reusable code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code review processes
- Work closely with engineers, DevOps, QA, and Project Managers
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and provide support after launch
- Mentor junior developers
- Lead the development of software projects
- Participate in planning and estimation of development tasks
- Research and implement technology updates
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in one (or more) of the following frameworks: Vue JS, React JS, D3
- Experience working with Relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with at least one MVC server side framework
- Experience with CI/CD techniques
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of one of our three offices (Burlingame, CA; Los Angeles, CA; or Washington, D.C.) if interested.
Please attach a formal cover letter outlining your experience, how your experience relates to this position, and how you believe you could add value to Acumen’s mission. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.