Devops Engineer 🔥
CivicActions works with government agencies to build human-centered digital services that connect constituents to their institutions through excellent digital experiences and greater government transparency and accountability. We are looking for others like us with a true passion for using technology to make a positive change in our world.
This position will join our cross-functional and highly collaborative team developing the next generation of NSF.gov, using modern technologies and practices.
This position is remote (work from home) and requires a federal background investigation
For these positions, we need people with experience in a combination of the following:
- Infrastructure-as-code development and operations on Kubernetes environments using Docker and Helm and AWS (RDS PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and CloudWatch)
- Continuous integration & continuous deployment with Jenkins
- Can work both collaboratively and solo, maintaining documentation, timely and detailed ticket updates and communications around work
- Site reliability engineering (SRE) and on-call rotation - must be able to respond nights and/or weekends, as necessary
- At least four years of relevant experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with GNU/Linux, Apache, PHP and/or Drupal configuration
- Previous federal background investigation
- 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision/life/ disability with 100% dependent coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy, we encourage employees to take time off as much time as needed
- Yearly professional development and tech stipend
- Yearly technology stipend
We value diverse teams and are committed to creating a community of inclusion.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.