*This is a 100% Remote Position Anywhere in the U.S.*
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Copywriter to join the Refine Labs team. You're a great fit for the role if you have a passion for storytelling, while possessing the ability to write compelling copy for our paid media assets, website and more.
To be successful in this role, you will consistently bring a strong voice to our brand and client work that drives performance. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including sales enablement materials, social media creative ads, and landing pages.
We are a small team with a progressive culture. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work 100% remote. You'll find a variety of career development opportunities in our high-growth environment. Most of all, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us! Salary for this role is $95k.
What you'll do at Refine Labs
- Work closely with our Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer to produce engaging visuals suited for all platforms and guide creative messaging
- Build and execute creative campaigns across digital/social channels for leading B2B SaaS/Tech brands, including social media ads, landing pages, etc.
- Continue to evolve the unique Refine Labs Brand tone of voice
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Create compelling stories, smart and clever headlines, write video scripts
- and other miscellaneous writing exercises.
- Understand and optimize created assets based on performance data
- Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- 5 + years of professional-level experience required; either an external or internal agency
- Experience writing for creative campaigns across all channels, but especially on social and digital platforms
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) as well as smaller and emerging platforms
- A compelling portfolio showcasing digital experience and strong conceptual thinking
- Experience working with SaaS/Tech brands, a plus.
- Creativity and innovative spirit - always thinking one step ahead
- Experience working within a Creative Team structure
- Empathy - for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Experience in B2B communications and understand fundamental marketing engagement and customer experience practices
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Build a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Acquire deep knowledge of our Demand Acceleration Framework, which generates significant revenue growth results that you can deploy later in your career
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Premium health and dental insurance
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
- Build experience working with a wide range of business & industries
- Learn a valuable breadth of skills that span across the entire revenue cycle