Brand Designer 🔥
is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower teams through a new document standard suited for modern work and collaboration.GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google and backed by top partners such as P9 Capital, Notion Capital and Fly VC.
We're convinced that a solid brand can elevate our entire product as well as ensuring quality and consistent output. With this in mind we're looking for our first Brand Designer to own the GitBook brand from start to finish.
🙌 What will you be doing ?
As a Brand Designer, you will be joining our outstanding product team alongside Scott (Product Manager) and Adriana (Product Designer).
On a daily basis, you will :
- lead the visual and aesthetic aspects of the GitBook brand development
- translate product concepts into creative visual assets and holistic designs for email, social media, and web content in order to shape our users' first impression
- conduct initial (large) and ongoing (iterative) brand/re-brand exercises to present the company and product in an engaging and accessible light
- create and maintain a brand system that can be applied across mediums (marketing site, demo videos, landing pages, sales collateral, Pitch decks, product prompts, etc.)
- work closely with product design and marketing to create and maintain a consistent brand experience
- lead visual design efforts across the company to ensure high visual quality of any campaigns or product launches
- add to the culture of our design team and wider company through lived experiences and new approaches to design
- Your ability to execute engaging and accessible brand design on all sorts of different campaigns and media
- Fluency in your design tool of choice (we use Figma, but whatever floats your boat!)
- Your autonomy and your ability to manage time between multiple projects or campaigns
Here's what our process will look like: 1. Discover call (30min) with Morgane and Scott (Product Manager)to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations.2. Deep dive (45min) with Scott (Product Manager) to discuss about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life..3. Cross-team Workshop (60min) to discuss around a concrete project and provide insights on how we work collaboratively. 4. The last discussion will be around cultural alignment. You will have the opportunity to meet with Samy (co-founder) to learn more about GitBook history, ambition and culture.
Learn more:👥👥 Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state .
👍👍 While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our .