Account Executive, U.s. Fully Remote
ActivePipe is an Australian founded company in the proptech space that is experiencing tremendous success in the US market. We partner with rogressive Real Estate Brokerages that want to enable their agents with technology solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
Our platform enables users to provide automated marketing emails with the right content at the right time to their contact database to nurture and understand their intent. This empowers our users to prioritize when and how to reach out to contacts with the context to be relevant and provide value. The outcome: higher engagement with contacts; more time available to engage with active contacts; increased leads; increased revenues.
This is an exciting time for ActivePipe. We are well past the 'start-up' phase in our development. Our platform and markets are proven. Now it’s time to scale, deepen our value proposition and invest in our US growth plans. A big part of this is investing in our Sales team to help build out a repeatable growth engine across the business. This is a vital element to executing on our strategy.
We have a great team of over 100 people spread across Australia, the Philippines and the United States. We have a strong investor base (including AS1 Growth Partners, NAB Ventures, Firemark Ventures and Second Century Ventures) who backed our A$10 million Series B round last year.
Read more about ActivePipe here: https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news/activepipe-6-million-us-growth/
ActivePipe has grown to the point where we are in need of taking the Sales function to the next level. The Account Executive will play an integral part in that.
Reports To: VP of Sales
Location: 100% remote (in the US only)
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintain and apply a high level of knowledge on ActivePipe’s products.
- Identify, qualify and close new and upsell business opportunities.
- Coordinate lead generation activities including executing targeted sales strategies.
- Cold calling - outbound calls to potential customers.
- Schedule demos to present ActivePipe to prospective customers.
- Use your consulting and presenting skills to demonstrate tailored product solutions based on individual customer needs.
- Use your ability to consult and build relationships to manage multiple decision makers throughout the sales cycle.
- Build and maintain business relationships with new and potential customers.
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients, which is managed through our CRM Hubspot.
- Maintain data accuracy in the CRM (Hubspot) in real-time.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to ensure customers are delighted throughout the entire customer experience.
- Collaborate with the Chief Revenue Officer and/or Head of Sales on sales goals, planning and forecasting that is, maintain short-term and long-term business development plans.
- Travel across the US as required (when safe to do so, likely not until 2022)
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Achieve and exceed weekly and monthly cold call targets
- Number of new business propositions added to your database weekly
- Demo to close conversion rate
- 2+ years experience in SaaS B2B sales selling technology to the Real Estate Industry
- Startup experience, preferably Series A or B companies
- Experience in high paced environments
- Experience making outbound cold calls
- Experience working with CRMs (Hubspot or Salesforce)
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- Excellent sales skills including high level ability to effectively communicate sales value proposition to customers.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation with a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Aptitude for technology (comfortable using GSuite tools, Excel, Slack, MacBook)
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets and have demonstrated this in past experiences
- Ability to work autonomously while also being a teamplayer
- Exemplary customer service skills with a customer-centric mindset
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in an Account Executive role or similar
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 100% remote role
- Our people are our priority. We are an international community of supportive, fun-loving, hard-working performers who are passionate about ActivePipe's mission. We provide coaching and mentoring through peer support groups and group book clubs.
- Work somewhere where you are truly appreciated for your hard work and contributions
- Huge growth opportunity to get onboard as we accelerate our growth and cement our position as the leaders in our space.
- Chance to help build and grow a Sales function from the ground-up
We have a team of extraordinary people who come to work and make a difference. Central to our core values are health, safety, our environment and diversity. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Show more Show less