The Content Manager is a key role on the One Mind at Work team, as our content is a defining component of the legitimacy of our work. Reporting to the Director of Operations & Member Engagement, the Content Manager works to grow One Mind at Work’s visibility, influence and impact through the creation, assimilation, and delivery of high-quality and engaging content across multiple vehicles. This is a highly collaborative role, consistently working with One Mind at Work leadership and member companies to understand and address their needs, as well as with outside content partners to build relevant content. This role will work closely with our Scientific Advisors to ensure the content is thoroughly vetted and evidence based. The Content Manager leads in an environment where operational excellence, innovation, and experimentation are valued and expected.
· Creates new content, audits content, and refreshes/updates content as necessary
· Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the member tools, including but not limited to our toolkits, solution basket and solution marketplace
· Develops content strategies for high-impact projects
· Serves as day-to-day contact with One Mind content partners, ensuring they deliver on our agreed upon objectives
· Captures and catalogs the content needs of our members
· Understands and effectively expresses the brand identity and strategy in all creative executions
· Tracks and analyzes content performance, tests and iterates to optimize results
· Conducts research as needed to support presentation development
· Stays current with content strategies, trends, and best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, or related required; Master’s degree preferred
· 7-10 years of related experience (content development, marketing, social media, etc.)
· Skills required:
o Excellent grammar, creative writing, and communication skills
o Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our members prefer to consume and how to create it
o Understanding of content management systems
o Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
o Ability to think "big picture" -- connecting the dots across multiple departments and members
About One Mind
One Mind was founded by the Staglin family to accelerate science for better diagnostics and cures, to translate outcomes for patients, and to impact society by reducing stigma and discrimination for all with a brain health/mental illness. Today One Mind is recognized as a global leader that has raised almost $500 million and driven fundamental advances in research and advocacy. Supported by an active Board of 14 dedicated members and a 9-person Scientific Advisory Board of the world’s top neuroscientists, One Mind has set the ambitious vision of accelerating brain health for all.
Twenty-six years of world-leading discoveries by One Mind’s funded scientists have yielded fertile opportunities to change the lives of people who struggle with brain health. Now is the time to accelerate our research agenda and to make those advances available to everyone.