Customer Support Lead
Each day you'll be surrounded by taco emojis ?? and have the opportunity to create positive change in people's lives. In addition, you'll be joining a 100% remote team and be the first customer-focused hire of a profitable and fast-growing business. You will help take our customer experience to the next level and lay the foundation for building relationships with current, prospective, and past customers.
- Part-time, contract, remote.
- General hours are 9 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time. Monday - Friday (you can be located in any US time zone as long as you can work those hours.
- A passion for communicating with people.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts and would be comfortable explaining how HeyTaco works.
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they're facing.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Patience, a sense of humor, and a knack for relating to people.
- Comfortable with the basics of internet technology and online marketing.
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise.
- You must be based in the US-- Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States.
Some things you'll be responsible for
- Answer incoming email and chat support.
- Proactive outreach to existing customers (Make sure customers are getting the most out of HeyTaco by using all of our features.)
- Synthesize customer problems into bug tickets.
- Keep track and update feature requests, be the voice of our customers.
- Build and maintain our help docs.
- Deliver in-depth technical product demos to customers and prospects through Zoom.
- Create how-tos and tutorials for using our product for better adoption.
- Gain insights into how businesses using HeyTaco use and want to use our service.
? We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.