Who we are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a language service provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
What you’ll Do
The Account Manager is responsible for helping drive company growth by developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new opportunities. The Account Manager focuses on overall customer experience, aiming at understanding their needs, plans how to meet these demands, and generates sales and long term business relationships for the company as a result. They aim at keeping clients satisfied and work closely with the production team to assure effective delivery of the projects.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Analyze client evolution and growth during first period of relationship
- Detect potential for growth and approach client with proposals
- Make regular calls to identify decision makers and new opportunities to grow existing business
- Prepare and provide quotes and proposals for clients
- Manage client NPS (quality survey)
- Monitor compliance with all area processes that are subject to ISO audit
- Work with production team on creating solution proposals or responses to RFIs/RFPs and participate in other common bidding processes
- Involve production team in test translations or pilot projects as well as in the creation of profiles for potential clients or new accounts
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new developments and competition
- Submit all required activity reports, timesheets, expense reports and forecasts
- Strong English and Spanish oral and written communication skills (Portuguese is highly desired)
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Effective time management
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and challenging goals
- Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done
- Independence, self-motivation, results-oriented focus and a dynamic attitude with careful attention to detail
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on and geographic differences
- 2-4 years of sales experience in a similar industry
- Experience identifying potential clients and decision makers within clients´ organization
- Knowledge of translation management tools is a plus
- Experience developing business proposals
- Experience working in an international environment
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Flex day on your birthday
- Personal days off
- Anniversary gift
- Free Portuguese and English lessons
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.