This opening is more than 51 days old and is very likely already filled.
Find other jobs
If you'd love to work on the cutting edge of web development and help some of the most exciting Latin American startups to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Laskie works with some of the most exciting Latin American startups and we're looking for a few Senior Software Engineers to join the team. You'll be tasked with scaling and improving their engineering teams.
What You'll Work On
You'll be working directly with some of the most exciting Latin American startups and help them build their teams.
You'll be responsible for:
- Hiring and on-boarding new developers to join their team
- Work with the companies to set up their engineering teams for success
- Work with the companies to set up their engineering teams for
You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you're an expert React and Node.js developer who is eager to take on complex problems, we'd love to hear from you!
**What You Bring**
* Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
* 10+ years of work experience as a software engineer
* Frontend: 4+ years using React or React Native
* Backend: 6+ years using Node.js with PostgreSQL or MongoDB
* Experience with test-driven development using frameworks like Mocha and Jest
* Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
**The Right Fit**
* You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
* You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
* You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
**What You’ll Accomplish**
* Architect robust and scalable solutions
* Build new products from scratch & develop new features for existing products
* Collaborate with other Product teams to specify new features & designs
* Mentor junior developers on technical skills & professional development
**What's In It For You?**
* $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
* All of our clients offer remote work and competitive compensation with bonuses, stock options, and PTO
* Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
#Salary and compensation
$70,000 — $100,000/year
Latin AmericaSee more jobs at Laskie