Content Marketing Writer
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook at "Foundation Finance Company Careers." If you think you have what it takes to help our team succeed, then apply today!
Content Marketing Writer Description & Duties:
The Content Marketing Writer will work closely with internal teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging to help drive lead conversion and dealer engagement. This role requires excellent writing and editing skills with proven success in producing copy for advertising and/or marketing campaigns.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Write and edit engaging copy for a variety of channels including print, web, mobile, email, video and social.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content and finished projects within deadlines.
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialists and Graphic Designer to develop marketing campaigns to drive business results.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution.
- Understand target audience to translate copy and design into compelling creative.
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction.
- Familiar with simple keyword research and the use of SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or public relations from a four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least two (2) years of professional writing experience in journalism, public relations, marketing communication, or as an editor
- Experience writing for B2B marketing initiatives
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.