Customer Support Specialist
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Position Summary:You will be responsible for delivering and managing customer support to a defined set of our U.S. and Canadian clients groups, resolving issues or problems related to the use of our system. This individual will deal with Client Representatives including, Vice Presidents, Healthcare Administrators, and/or Business Office Managers, Accountants, Book-keepers, Clinical Specialists, and MDS coordinators. We're looking for someone who understands the work they do and how a system like PointClickCare is used in their practice and can coordinate troubleshooting of complex system issues. NOTE: This role provides business user functional support NOT PC/Technical support.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all financial modules of PointClickCare an used to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities, specifically to our U.S. and Canadian clients.
- Provide immediate support by telephone and email to customers with business process queries or difficulties using the application in their day to day work.
- Track and manage resolution of more complex issues escalating or seeking assistance as needed within the support team or other departmental teams.
- Work effectively and professionally with other departments to resolve application defect issues and escalate enhancement requests.
- Be available to work between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm weekdays, occasional weekends, and on-call as necessary.
- Document user problems through the use of an online problem management system, NetSuite.
- Coordinate and execute internal, external, and or internal/external meetings to resolve problems.
- University degree or college diploma.
- Prior experience with Financial and knowledge of the GLAP Module (General Ledge/Accounts Payable) PointClickCare application is an asset.
- Experience with A/R, A/P, G/L, CRM, Document Manager and Trust Modules.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer support, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
- Strong communication, relationship management and documentation skills.
- High degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
- Experience providing web-based application software support.