Social Media Manager
Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
The candidate will work remotely.
Creativity, drive, and a passion for social media is a must! The ideal candidate has good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment, has a positive attitude, great work ethic, and can meet deadlines.
We are looking for an innovative thinker (and team player) with marketing and creative skills, as well as an excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- 30 mins before and after on feed
- Reply to comments after post within hour
- Like Minded posts reshares
- Follower growth strategy
- Update hashtags per content pillar
- 3o tags
- Content creation
- Have link in bio for planoly/IG
- Have link below for HS/ LN, FB and T
- Facebook business to schedule IG and Facebook
- Scheduling content
- Using clients trello board
- Gather Monthly insights
- Create 20-40 posts for clients per month.
- Conduct research and develop effective content strategy plans (marketing research, hashtag and keyword research, email marketing, digital marketing requirements needed to help clients reach goals)
- Able to create content calendars, blog topics based on clients, blog topic outlines, and email marketing outlines.
- Schedule and post social media content using Hootsuite and Planoly at the deadline.
- Assist with creating and sending out monthly reports to clients on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Linkedin, or Twitter, depending on the client's social media needs.
- Ensure content has a consistent look and feel and is properly formatted for various online channels.
- Able to effectively capture the tone and voice of clients in order to create content that sounds like them.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote