Founded on the principle of art making the world a better place, Arts Help is an award-winning organization rated Top 100 art start-ups in 2020 that mobilizes a community of 4 million people around the world. With a global reach of over 35 million people monthly, we are a bold team of big dreamers, guided by the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Arts Help non-profit and its subsidiaries are growing and looking for champions of creative thinking, innovative problem solvers, and socially conscious new team members.
Position Overview: Content Producer (18-month contract)
Arts Help is looking for a Content Producer to produce motion graphics, Instagram reels, Facebook, viral TikTok videos, and podcasts. The successful candidate is passionate about digital media, the impact of art, and sustainability. You must be highly skilled in working with animation, motion graphics, and skilled in sourcing and editing raw footage.
The applicant should have great energy and attitude. You are able to take direction and collaborate well with others; have experience working quickly and efficiently while keeping a cool head under pressure; own up to your competitive drive, no matter what tools you are provided with; are endowed with a positive, curious disposition with an active interest in figuring out what makes an audience tick.
- Manage daily publishing across all core social media platforms
- Produce short-form social video as needed to support emerging platforms
- Lead and develop daily viral posts for social accounts across Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and emerging platforms
- Strong in After Effects and its most common tools (masking, shape layers, text layers, various effects, etc)
- Producing, editing and delivering video assets for Social, Marketing and PR including but not limited to Reels, Instagram Stories, sizzle reels, mash-ups and recuts
- Write, schedule, and optimize daily posts across multiple social platforms
- Consistently deliver pithy, authoritative, funny, shareable posts that gain followers
- Set specific objectives/KPIs and report on ROI for all social media, email and website initiatives
- Set up attribution tracking for digital marketing efforts
- Collect and analyze data and track performance of various initiatives and develop/implement changes to improve business results
- End-to-end edit multiple videos
- assemble edits and implement notes from creatives and partners
- Experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions if needed
- Stay very organized in and follow internal SOPs for project naming conventions
- Experience working in a professional environment on digital content
- 2-4 years of social media experience with a background and eye for design, and experience creating original content for company social accounts
- Experience in Branded Content or Agency Editing Knowledge of pre-production, production, and post-production workflows in several delivery formats
- Ability to design and create social graphics and short-form videos
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- Professional level finishing of Color and Sound within Premiere
- You've built significant online communities and previously amassed a serious following around yourself or a company. Now, you want to do it on a global scale for millions of viewers
- You write professionally. Good storytelling requires exceptional writing ability.
- A demonstrated understanding of social media -- Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn -- and an eagerness to explore and play with other platforms; you've worked on managing brand accounts and/or creating content for brand accounts, and you have built social communities and you know what it's like to be the voice behind a brand from a social perspective
- Experience using real-time tools and native analytics for social networks
- Send us your Reel!
- Share 3-5 samples of work you’ve edited or of a current reel.
- Must include branded samples
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to
Equal Opportunity Employment
Arts Help is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.