Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Marketing & Social Media Assistant - Creative Resources Division
Serbin Creative, has been helping illustrators promote their work to an international audience for 35 years. This complete marketing program for the world's best commercial artists is the leading brand in the industry.
We are currently looking for a part-time marketing and social media assistant to help our sales team communicate with professional artists about our program. This is a support position. Must be a great communicator, detail-oriented, and "people person."
We work in a creative environment with a friendly team and room for growth.
To apply: Submit Resume AND Cover Letter.
Job description: Use phone, email, internet and social media outreach/engagement to communicate with artists and assist our marketing consultants in attracting new business. Set appointments for our sales team, research and pre-screen potential artists, update information in a database and perform other support tasks as needed.
Medical Illustration & Animation (www.medillsb.com)
Directory of Illustration (www.directoryofillustration.com)
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be comfortable making outbound phone calls.
- Prior sales/marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to take a scripted presentation and tailor it into a well-spoken, upbeat conversation/exchange with artists.
- Demonstrate active listening skills, capture essential information.
- Adept at social media communication.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, resilient and dependable.
- Solid communication and rapport-building skills.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to present friendly, sincere passion for promoting our services.
- Some background or exposure to the visual arts/illustration industry is helpful.
- Enjoy working with a team and supporting the sales consultants.
- Desire to learn and ask questions.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote