Remote Customer Support Specialist
We have several positions available - we are looking for applicants who can work at least 15-28 hours a week.
We are a 100% remote company, so this role will remain remote post COVID-19. The first week or so will consist of 1-1 training with one of our customer support managers, during which we will cover the company’s workflows and protocols. We will work with you to find a convenient time to schedule the training sessions. We pay you for any time you spend with us, whether it be training or shift work.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints, via email
- Answer questions about products
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Assist customers over the phone, if applicable
- Based in the United States
- Excellent written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Distraction-free home office
- Stable internet connection
- A good sense of humor doesn't hurt :)