Inside Sales Representative- Powersports division (remote)
- Powersports DMS experience (dealer or vendor) is a MUST!
- Remote home office (based anywhere in the U.S.)
- New business hunter - Prospect across the entire US territory.
- Strong inside sales closer career opportunity!
- Lite travel to industry events.
- Complex digital solution sale that requires a top salesperson.
- *Salary starts at $50k/year plus commission (OTE $100k+) *
DX1 Sales exec is responsible for selling an End to End product platform that features full DMS, Lead Manager, and Website. This includes territory development, prospecting, sales cycle management, engaging, monitoring, and coordinating sales of DX1 products and services. The emphasis is on new customer acquisition. Learning and understanding market trends and competitive product knowledge will be an ongoing requirement and team collaboration.
- Execute a sales strategy designed to exceed sales projections and provide feedback that is valuable to deﬁning future strategic changes
- Engage prospects through the sales cycle to exceed sales goals by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our services/solutions and their applications towards solving customer business needs.
- Accurately document all opportunities, status, and updates in SalesForce.
- Work collaboratively with other DX1 Team Members, OEM Reps, and other Industry Partners" to achieve DX1 sales initiatives.
- Manage DX1 sales with organizations by eﬀectively identifying and driving a number of opportunities through the qualification process to the eventual sale
- Help build and leverage brand awareness and the DX1 value proposition within your assigned territory.
- High customer satisfaction is a must
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop a large, diverse sales territory Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate DX1 product and or service solutions
- Superior inﬂuencing skills, able to present strong value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions eﬀectively to decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of strategic & consultative selling
- The sales process relies primarily on virtual channels: video conference, online demo, webinar presentation, phone. Very little travel is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use the latest technology to engage with prospects and customers
- Experience giving presentations, virtually and in-person is a must
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be ﬂexible.
- Motorcycle/Powersports Industry knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Oﬃce product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions such as DMS systems.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- New Customer/Partner Count
- Revenue per New Customer
- Customer Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- New Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Powersports/Motorcycle: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dealership DMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote