If you’ve ever rented a home, you know that the lease-signing process can be confusing, time-consuming, and expensive! At Jetty, we are on a mission to make renting more affordable and effortless for renters. We do this by lowering move-in costs and helping renters protect the things they love, and we are currently live in 1MM+ units across the country!
As a member of the Infosec Team, you’re passionate about building fintech products that provide value to our customers and maintaining the security of our customer’s data. You love to learn, take on challenges, and are empowered in a fast-paced and transparent culture. You're comfortable finding the right tool or pattern for the job, and advocating for improvements to the way we work.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting Jetty’s Information Security program. You will be responsible for building scalable and maintainable systems to monitor and secure Jetty’s environment. You will mentor team members on Information Security best practices and guide the Engineering team to adopt InfoSec best practices.
What you will do:
- Act as a subject matter expert in supporting the organization’s Information Security programs and services
- Asst with the planning and delivery of the organization’s Information Security projects and programs
- Support, monitor and triage security alerts and incidents
- Drive governance and monitoring of Jetty’s vulnerability and patching program
- Coordinate tracking and management of identified Infosec risk items
- Support third party Infosec risk assessments and management of third-party Infosec risk issues
- Collaborate with Jetty’s Product Engineering, SRE and corporate IT teams in compliance with security policies
Our current toolstack:
- Postgresql, DynamoDB, Redis, Snowflake
- Python-Flask API Servers, Lambdas, Step Functions
- AWS, Circle CI
- The right tool for the right job. We are not tied to any specific language or framework, but encourage our engineers to explore and learn better ways of building software
The experiences you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security
- Understanding of secure software development process
- Understanding of common information security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF
- Knowledge and experience with implementing security countermeasures and controls
- Familiar with cloud-based security controls
- Industry recognized certification from ISC2, ISACA, etc preferred
- Strong AWS Security Skills
- Experience with patching servers and containers
- Experience with container technologies, modern source control tools, and CI/CD build/deployment tools
- Experience with networking, Linux systems administration, and common cryptography practices
- Experience with configuration-as-code management and tooling to manage those configurations
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us:.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, monthly childcare, and monthly phone/internet bill