Area Sales Manager - Columbus, OH
If you love the business world, meeting people, and developing long-term professional relationships, this is the job for you. Our Sales Representatives receive extensive Sales Training that is Accredited! Each sales representative is responsible for all sales within their defined territory, and acts as a client advocate when needed. This full-time position will be based out of your home and requires daily travel to meet face-to-face with members of the real estate community to generate sales of our product. The right candidate will be a self-motivated sales professional with a strong work ethic, integrity, and values—someone who can identify sales opportunities and build relationships on a consultative basis to ensure sales growth
What makes this Position Great?
- Larger territories, allowing for uncapped commission opportunities
- The best training in the industry
- Full support from our Corporate Office to help you succeed
- Competitive compensation
- Car Allowance, Health Insurance and Company Matching IRA Plan
- Multiple BONUS opportunities
- The chance to build long-term relationships with your clients
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Experience in real estate field and/or related industry a plus
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills
- Experience in public speaking to small & large groups
- Strong background in MS Office Suite
Working At APHW Start a career in a diverse, values-driven work environment where you are given opportunities to thrive at work and feel appreciated and supported.
When you work for APHW, you will enjoy:
- Joining a fun and inclusive community that treats each other with respect
- Working for a company that deeply cares about its customers and its people
- Being around talent from all walks of life as well as different cultures and backgrounds
- Getting rewarded for your hard work and contributing to APHW’s growth
- Taking an active role in serving our customers and local communities We are honored and excited to announce that our sales training program and manual have received accreditation by The CPD Standards Office, a company dedicated to high standards and results-driven training worldwide!
Discover what this accreditation means to us—and what it could mean to you.
APHW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote