Email Marketing Manager (EST/CST only)
RealEats, a subscription-based meal delivery service is looking to expand its Marketing team. Although our kitchen is in Geneva, New York, this opportunity is remote.
RealEats meals are vacuum-packed into food-safe, recyclable pouches to lock in the freshness, flavors, and nutrients of never-processed non-GMO ingredients. We are seeking enthusiastic talent interested in working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. If you love food, eating clean, and helping America eat better we'd love to have you on our team!
The email marketing manager will own strategy, planning, and operations for all email campaigns. This person will be responsible for driving increased revenue by optimizing and improving email marketing effectiveness. He/she will ensure that the email channel is meeting expectations and will drive the business by optimizing email campaign performance, sharing key findings with Real Eats’ senior leadership team, planning and executing regular A/B tests, and ensuring that all marketing and system-generated emails are deployed properly. Highly analytical and KPI driven, this person is always looking to improve email marketing performance to acquire, nurture and convert leads to paid subscribers as well as maximizing retention with current subscribers.
The right candidate will have experience and expertise in email marketing – specifically in the areas of email operations, email strategy/planning, and email metrics and analytics.
- Drive subscriber base growth through email campaigns that convert leads to paid subscribers
- Find new approaches to acquire, nurture and convert leads, using channels including email, remarketing, and SMS
- Take ownership of all acquisition-focused email marketing metrics – opens, clicks, and most importantly conversions
- Develop and optimize offer strategy to maximize conversion and LTV
- Drives email segmentation strategy – always working to ensure that the right message is going to the right customer at the right time
- Leverage the full customer database to grow subscriber base through refer-a-friend, win-back, and other programs
- Owns and manages the Real Eats’ email marketing calendar
- Oversees and manages certain areas of the email operations process (including segmentation/programming/deployment) and serves as the final sign off on all marketing emails being deployed
- Plans and manages a rigorous A/B test calendar, tracking performance and sharing out results/recommendations to the wider teams (senior leadership team, marketing team, IT, etc.) to drive future email strategy
- Reports out on email campaign performance on a weekly basis
- Serves as the subject matter expert on Real Eats’ email marketing – leading discussions and decision-making between cross-functional teams
- 3 – 5 years of email marketing experience (including owning/managing an email calendar, driving email strategy, and reporting out on email campaign performance) in a direct-to-consumer environment; experience with subscription services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background in coding and deploying emails (experience with Klaviyo preferred)
- Proven experience with email campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams to launch
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel; proficiency in web analytics is a plus
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience working with data to drive campaigns and inform strategy
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a very cross-functional role
- Aptitude to think strategically but act tactically at all times
- Comfort with a constantly changing environment
- A positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
The position is remote work based on the East Coast. This is a full-time salaried, exempt position. Salary will be based on the experience required for the role. Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life at a competitive cost. 401k available.
RealEats, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Remote work-now and ongoing
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Required)
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote