Senior Marketing Data Scientist
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on and .
The Sr Marketing Data Scientist role is supporting the development and execution of integrated fact-based reporting, analytical models and predictive forecasting used to provide self-serve insights and data-driven decisions that span the functional areas of Marketing. As a Data Scientist you are part of a breed of analytical data experts who have the technical skills to solve complex problems and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved. Due to your mathematics and computer science background applied to the modern world of Digital Marketing you are uniquely positioned as a “Marketing trend-spotter” who is capable of leading Marketing specific insights-driven decision making across the marketing team.
You will work with 2 Marketing Operations analysts within the Revenue Operations function supporting the Digital Marketing Strategy and other Marketing functions.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Advanced analytics, data mining, data modeling, data architecture and data management skills to propose innovative and unique approaches to utilize large structured and unstructured Marketing data to develop insights in order to resolve marketing performance challenges, uncover trends and drive strategic marketing decisions within our Marketing environment.
- Leading the reporting, analytics and predictive forecasting methodologies and solutions.
- Define and maintain core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding Digital Marketing reporting and analytics.
- Manage a customer 360 reporting and insights framework to determine insights for conversion and to develop actionable insights and derived actions to increase marketing performance and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required in mathematics, calculus, statistics, data science, computer science or related field.
- Combined background in Mathematics and Computer Science is strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree and post-graduate experience strongly preferred.
- Senior B2B SaaS technology experience specifically in a mature marketing data reporting, analytics and technology role, involved in leading, developing and architecting the marketing reporting and digital analytics framework.
- You have supported a digital marketing department and can demonstrate successful prior experience with clear examples and success stories.
- You are very familiar with today’s modern digital marketing data landscape.
- Previous expertise in migrating marketing cloud & legacy on-premise data to corporate data warehouses working with corporate resources outside of Marketing.
- You have led data architecture, data democratization, created and executed ELT and data transformation strategies.
- Operated in hybrid third-party and in-house customization solutions with the objective to leverage the data and advise on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams for SSoT (Single Source of Truth) build alignment and addressed data risks, improved data quality, governance and stewardship.
- Analyzed digital marketing buyer journeys across the customer lifecycle and enabled your stakeholders with tools to success achieving their goals within on omni-channel digital customer engagement environment.
- The digital marketing ecosystem is a very comfortable environment. You know it well and understand how data traverses across digital touchpoints, channels, campaigns, accounts, contacts and different data sources.
- You consider yourself as analytically sophisticated and understand the discovery, validation, production and enablement cycle.
- Power BI ecosystem: designing and building reports, dashboards, datasets, dataflows, and App/Workspaces
- Data transformation, architecture, DevOps, database design, data modeling and visualization, data analytics
- Data sources: Marketo, Salesforce, Google 360, Bizible, Office 365 (including SharePoint), data warehouse tables, financial sources, transactional sources,
- Technology and coding languages: DAX, PowerQuery / MLanguage, C#, SQL, Python, Typescript, DB@, Azure (ADL, ADF, SQL DW), Databricks, HDInsight, Dynamics CRM, Unix, Linux, JIRA, MS Project
- Algorithm design and data abstraction focused on understanding the design and analysis of algorithms, encapsulation and data abstraction
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business teams
- Statistical analysis, data mining and modeling
- Ability to translate quantitative data analytics into actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of SaaS go-to-market strategy, marketing lifecycles and sales cadences
When you apply for a position, your information is processed and stored with Lever, in accordance with . We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team: