Sales Solutions Consultant
Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Sales Solutions Consultant
Reports to: Head of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers independent insurance agencies and brokers to sell more and retain customers better. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce.com platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Sales Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will partner with the Sales team to accelerate the sales process to win new and expanded opportunities.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Development, presentation, and POC's specific to customer requirements
- Assist Sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Provide live demonstrations of the product to prospects and existing customers via Zoom
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with Product to define and expand upon the current use case roadmap; help the Sales team bring these use cases to market and provide a channel for customer feedback
- Stay up to date on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the Company and its competitors
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Scope and deliver SOWs to prospects in conjunction with our Delivery team
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
Key Skill Sets of Successful Sales Solutions Consultants:
Sales Solutions Consultants are organized, results-driven individuals who are dependable and have a strong willingness to learn. They are just as adept at solving complicated technical problems as they are at conversing with clients, and they always maintain an air of professionalism.
In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are looking for Sales Solutions Consultants with the following skills:
- Customer Oriented – Since the majority of a Sales Solutions Consultant’s time will be spent directly interacting with clients, it’s important for you to have excellent customer service skills.
- Analytical Skills – Sales Solutions Consultants must utilize their analytical skills to assess the market before a product or sales campaign launches. The data collected directly impacts campaigns, specifically target customers.
- Interpersonal Skills – Often viewed as subject matter experts, Sales Solutions Consultants must be able to communicate effectively and work well with all teams.
- Team Player – Sales Solutions Consultants must demonstrate that they are team players and are willing to learn from team members, genuinely valuing the input and expertise of others.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing good customer service is to make each client feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If a Sales Solution Consultant is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be able to achieve that.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise software, sales, and cloud solutions
- Strong analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- Experience working with and selling to SMB markets (<1000>
- High comfort level in public speaking, multitasking, and live demonstrations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proven technical aptitude in learning new technology and solutions quickly
- Ability to translate new software features into real world examples
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior experience working in the P&C Insurtech industry
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Do you have 5+ years’ experience with enterprise software, sales, and cloud solutions? If so, at which companies?
- Do you have experience working with and selling to SMB markets (<1000>
- Do you have Salesforce experience? If so, how many years?
On the customer side, or on the Admin side?
- Have you worked for a startup company in the past? If so, which one(s)?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote