Digital Marketing & Strategy Manager
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION.
Who we are:
Exclusive Marketing Agency (“EMA” – www.exclusive.agency) is a unique digital marketing agency based in San Diego, CA and New York, NY that offers basic to enterprise level marketing solutions, including proprietary technologies to businesses of all industries.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for gurus in digital marketing that can manage the marketing campaigns (mostly Facebook/IG and Google), implementation and brand strategy for 10-15 clients at a given time. Clients will be onboarded and sold by our sales staff and handed to you for implementation, communication, strategy and retention. We love entrepreneurial, self-driven, goal and detail-oriented people that believe that the sky is the limit for them.
This will be a key position within our organization to manage our clientele, manage their brands and overall company marketing strategy while interacting with our internal and external resources to make the visions and results come to life.
* Host client kick off calls to understand business, goals and vision.
* Interact with internal and external resources to setup and implement marketing solutions.
* Manage client ad management, brand and digital strategy of approximately 10-15 clients.
* Digital Ad Management on Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads. Other platforms may apply.
* Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls with your clients to review results, new strategy and vision.
* Interact with other Digital Marketing & Strategy Managers to bring new strategies to the table, applicable to EMA’s client base.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Admin, Marketing or Equivalent.
* 4-5 years of experience in the marketing or Digital Marketing Space.
* Proven track record of garnering results for a wide variety of industries.
* Touch of sales skills preferred to explain marketing strategy and implement internal solutions.
* Full understanding of a wide variety of Digital Marketing Products.
* Extraordinary relationship building, spoken and written skills.
* Professional appearance on Google Meet calls with portfolio of your clients.
* A joy to work with and can add positivity and solutions to our culture.
* Proactive problem solver.
* Highly organized and a great work ethic.
* Work well under strict deadlines.
* Dependable, Responsible, Loyal and Dedicated.
We are very employee focused, as we very well know that employees that are treated well, are happier. We’re interested in developing a culture around hard work, flexibility, unmatched benefits and great work/life balance.
How we’ll support you:
* Access to internal and external resources to help you carry out your missions for clients. Including a creative services team, web development team, copywriters, social media managers and operational leadership.
* You’ll be surrounded by talented people, all on one mission to carry out the best results and ROI for our clients possible.
* Very hands on leadership and management, but not micro-managed.
Base Salary based on experience, talent and fit. Commission based on marketing solutions signed based on marketing strategy produced by you. Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage or reimbursement. 401k + Match and many other cutting edge benefits coming soon.
To become a serious candidate, you must:
* Submit a cover letter to us and explain why you’re a great fit for this position.
* Tell us about your management experience in Facebook, Google and other platforms.
* We’d love to see an example Marketing Strategy you’ve written.
* How could you help this business and provide value?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you an expert in Google Ads, Google Display and/or YouTube Ads? Please explain.
- Are you an expert in Facebook and Instagram Ads? Please explain.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote