Social Media Manager
Mitchell Evan is an LA-based menswear and womenswear brand specialized in casual luxury clothing. We are looking for an independent, driven and creative associate to spearhead the execution of social strategies and marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for audience and engagement growth across all channels to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and is eager to take on the email and social media reins with a clear vision and understanding of what it takes to grow our social media presence.
This is a part time (20 hours/week), freelance position that can be completely remote as long as you're located in the USA.
What you'll do:
- Create, manage and execute on day-to-day social media strategy, and bi-weekly email marketing strategy
- Generate content and campaigns across social platforms and email with a focus on compelling content and copy that speaks to our audience
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly social media strategy for the brand - social strategies will be on-brand, innovative and utilize our unique voice/positioning.
- Develop activity calendar for the brand across all existing channels and develop strategies for emerging social media platforms.
- Use best practices for social media to assist with the expansion of the brand by increasing both followers and engagement across all social platforms.
- Develop weekly analytics to gauge brand health in the social sphere.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, collaborating with them on marketing initiatives
- Establish guidelines and unique approaches to each social media platform.
- Maintain balance of original content together with user-generated content in order to optimize consumer engagement and brand advocacy.
- Own community outreach and management across all social media platforms
- Continuously drive ideation and innovation within the social space
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of social media and email marketing experience within fashion
- Expert level understanding of all social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in email marketing channels including Klaviyo
- Fluent in content workflow, especially planning, tracking and management
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data to measure impact
- Highly proactive, organized, resourceful, and assertive
- Passionate about fashion with high creative standards
- Strong copywriting and visual skills.
- Ability to communicate a consistent brand voice within the relevant format of each channel.
- Thrives in a start-up environment, where independence and taking initiative is encouraged.
- SEO and HTML proficiency a plus!
- SMS messaging knowledge is a plus!
- Strong content creation skills: graphic design, photography knowledge a plus!
Mitchell Evan provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote