Job Type: Full-time
The Content Creator will be in charge of creating all written communications of the startup. The new hire will work on communicating the company’s culture and business model to users, potential customers, potential partners, and internal team through website content, emails, presentations and Social Media accounts. This position will also be in charge of creating written content for company clients.
- Write content for the company and client websites including page content, blogs, other online account postings
- Plan company meetings and manage communications with stakeholders
- Create Social Media post schedule
- Facilitate the new customer acquisition until conversion occurs and the project is assigned to a project manager
- Create written marketing and sales materials for dopweb
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing technical and creative content for web pages, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Fast typing speed
- Ability to write 5000 words daily after a quick research on any topic
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new softwares
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Excel is a plus!
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts
- Multi language proficiency is desirable
- Experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
- Experience with SEO content writing is a plus
- Creative thinker
- Highly organized
- Team-player and self driven
- Can work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexible and versatile
- Curious and enthusiastic about picking up new skills
dopweb is a growing technology-driven startup based in Los Angeles. dopweb offers the following digital marketing solutions: 1. First publicly available AMP website builder optimized for SEO; 2. Web Agency services - website development, online advertisement services, SEO, etc. 3. A Digital QR menu builder.
We are a vibrant team of professionals, fast-learners, and team-players, who are passionate about technology. Our work is challenging and extremely rewarding as each individual's ideas and contribution are valued and encouraged for the success of the company.
It is a great opportunity for fast career growth and to gain experience with increased responsibilities. You will work with hard working highly self-motivated individuals with diverse skill levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Currently the hire will be working remotely, but must be available to go back to the office in West Los Angeles at short notice.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19