SaaS Sales Representative (Remote/Telecommute)
Are you an empowering, consultative Sales professional? Do you know the sales cycle for enterprise SaaS clients inside and out? Oracle University is looking for you! Oracle University is Oracle’s education business that trains customers, partners, and employees on all of Oracle cloud services. We offer training via digital subscriptions featuring over 7000 hours of cloud content built on a modern platform that offers knowledge checks, practice environments, certification, and live analytics. Our specialized, field-tested tools and programs help customers move enterprise applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Siebel to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. A suite of migration, provisioning and management tools for these applications and their associated databases means minimal architecture changes, helping customers get online rapidly.
In this role, you will bring your expert, consultative sales approach to Fortune 500 Enterprise, commercial customers in the New England/New Jersey territory. The role requires 10-25% travel annually with a mix of remote and in-person selling.
What We Like To See
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience with both phone and in-person selling.
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Experience selling education/training services or software
- Impeccable verbal and written business communication skills, and the ability to present effectively to executive leadership teams.
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities and new customers.
- 7+ years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience selling to the senior executive level within Fortune 500 companies.
- Passion for identifying new and expansion sales opportunities -- strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Understanding of Oracle’s integrated technology solutions including Oracle HCM & ERP SaaS applications software, PaaS and IaaS solutions.
Sell Oracle education and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the Education sales offering. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an Education value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers. Act as a mentor for less experienced Sales Representatives.
Job duties are varied and need independent judgment. At least 10 years field sales experience with focus on large accounts including Education or related sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. strong Oracle knowledge. Team player and have the capacity and ability to mentor others. Can penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel will be needed. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Colorado Pay Range: from $69,000 to $121,000 per annum; eligible for commission and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business. Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Show more Show less