Reports to: President Location: Remote Status: Full-Time
ABOUT PCI MEDIA
PCI Media is an award-winning, nonprofit with over 35 years of experience in using the power of storytelling, technology, and community to create a healthier, more sustainable, and just world. We produce culturally resonant television, radio programs, and communication campaigns to achieve national, regional, and global impact.
We celebrate the positive and reflect our “Love Not Loss” approach to tackling difficult issues. Grounded in social science and communication theory, we employ a systematic, participatory process. With our partners around the world, we have produced television and radio productions, reaching more than one billion people in over 70 countries. For more information, please visit www.pcimedia.org.
OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
PCI Media Impact’s Operations Manager will support our administrative and finance team. The Operations Manager will report to the President and work closely with members of the program, finance, and administration teams to provide operational, contracting, and financial support. The Operations Manager’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain PCI Media organizational systems and work with the team to improve as needed
- Regularly communicate financial and operational information to the controller to support financial forecasting and reporting
- Regularly communicate financial and operational information to the VP of Programs and
- Program Leads to support effective program management
- Review grant proposal budgets and complete/approve administration/finance forms
- Manage mail receipt and check deposits.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and standard operating procedures.
Contracting and Reporting
- Ensure contract language meets legal requirements and organizational standards, in consultation with PCI attorneys as necessary,
- Manage contracting process with partners, vendors, and consultants
- Prepare and secure signature for PCI contracts with regional consultants, vendors,
- partners, clients, and service providers
- Prepare and/or supervise preparation of all client-facing financial reporting, including but
- not limited to program audits, payment reports, and annual reports
- Ensure compliance with and completion of the terms of signed contracts, including tracking program budgets, burn rate, monthly spending, and P&L
- Bookkeeping in Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge for all PCI revenue and expenses, including both program and corporate accounts
- Revenue tracking
- Ensuring timely invoicing and collection
- Ensuring timely payment for vendors
- Liaise with client procurement and financial teams as necessary.
- Oversee and approve funding of and financial reporting from regional offices.
- Experience building and managing operational systems in non-profit settings
- Strong bookkeeping and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and contractors
- Experience with contracting and legal documents
- Ability to facilitate and manage teams
- Organized and detail-oriented
- BA or BS from an accredited institution
Other required capabilities:
- English fluency required. Ability to also speak other UN official languages preferred
- Must have existing US work authorization
How To Apply
- Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Operations Manager” in the subject line. The position will remain open until filled, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.