Sr. Front End Engineer
PPS has a university client who is looking for an experienced Report Developer who will be responsible for the creation, implementation, maintenance, performance, production support and documentation of various departmental and enterprise-wide application systems.
The Senior Front-End Engineer in University Information Systems (UIS) will participate in and/or guide the development and support of administrative and educational/academic computing initiatives, including the Student Information System (SIS) and implementation of Digital Experience Platform (DXP). The Senior Front-End Engineer is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and support of centrally managed systems which support the academic mission of the university.
The position is multifaceted and will require: Analysis and Requirements Gathering; Design and Development; Testing and Documentation; and Implementations and Maintenance.
Required Skills and Qualifications include:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SCSS/SASS
- Understanding of responsive web design and web accessibility
- Experience with cross browser testing and debugging/troubleshooting using browser developer tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Experience with GIT including git flow branching merging and resolving conflicts.
- Knowledge of one or more frontend testing frameworks: Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, Jest
Knowledge in the assigned application as well as the platform on which it runs.
This is a remote position,