Remote Marketing Coordinator
Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be the Marketing Coordinator we are looking for!
We are a growing business with robust marketing plans, and we are looking for an organized person who likes to work hard and have fun creating more opportunities to help clients. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard the right Marketing Coordinator to join our incredible team of A+ Team members.
We are vested in finding the right fit for our Team. Please read this ad and if it resonates with you, that is a good indication that you may be our perfect candidate. If you don’t love everything in this ad, please don’t waste our time or yours by applying.
If you are just looking for a J.O.B.? Looking for a place where you can mindlessly shuffle paperwork and get a paycheck? If so, this isn’t the place for you.
We believe each member of the team holds themselves and their teammates accountable, so that dependability is always there and each person respects what others on the team do. We also find that communication and camaraderie in a fast-paced business that has fun and celebrates growth and successes make it a place worth working. This is why Teamwork and Integrity are high on our core values.
We believe it is important to create an atmosphere where each team member can be productive and where they can hone their skills, so they are always learning, growing, and improving. Our customers are at the core of every successful business, and it is important to listen to what they want so we can meet their needs while giving them an incredible customer experience that creates raving fans. That is why Employees and our Customers and the Experience they have working with us are integral to everything we do.
Summary of who we are looking for
- Our Marketing Coordinator is a professional who manages the marketing team by planning, executing, and tracking the various marketing efforts of the Company
- Our Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Director and takes initiative and endeavors to be two steps in front of assignments so as to support the Marketing Director in the numerous projects needed to promote the Company.
- Our Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the creation and implementation of our Marketing Plan so that our Marketing Campaigns can be launched via our preferred marketing channels.
- Our Marketing Coordinator loves data and enjoys analyzing and synthesizing the information.
- Plan Marketing Strategies with the Marketing Owner
- Build and Refine the 10,000 foot-view and 5,000 foot-view Marketing Plans with the Marketing Director
- Manage and execute the marketing campaigns from start to finish with weekly updates to Marketing Director
- Manage the Marketing Team including but not limited to managing vendors, projects, and assignments, setting clear deadlines and end results, following up, and ensuring full compliance and execution on all marketing activities by the various team members and vendors
- Craft Marketing Strategies for each social media platform
- Craft Monthly and Quarterly Social Media Plans
- Oversee the Social Media Manager
- Oversee the Facebook Group Manager
- Coordinate the creation of specific social media goals and manage the tracking and reporting
- Manage copywriters, graphic design artists, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating written content
- Manage all projects and approve written materials including but not limited to blogs, newsletters, brochures, and similar marketing materials
- Coordinate the repurposing of content to be submitted to other journals, publications and other online platforms
- Coordinate the creation of specific written content goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc
- Manage videographers, video editors, podcast managers, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating audio and video content
- Manage all projects and approve final audio and video materials for dissemination
- Orchestrate new campaigns using the newest technology and platforms for audio/video
- Coordinate the creation of specific audio/video content goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc
- Develop and manage promotional activities to further the brand of the Company
- Prepare and manage promotional presentations
- Collaborate with the Client Happiness Coordinator on swag, client and team gifts, and other items to further the brand and create Raving Fans
- Develop swag to coincide with Marketing Campaigns
- Products and Programs Coordinate the launch of new systems packages, products, and programs through the management of the creators, copywriters, audio/video editors, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals involved in the creation, execution, and management of the ads, lead magnets, funnels, products, programs, and testimonials
- Workshops and Events Assist in organizing workshops and events via both traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of sales and purchases
- Craft marketing strategy for Company’s online presence including but not limited to the company’s website, online directories, and other third-party sites
- Craft and manage ongoing reviews and testimonials online
- Oversee the SEO development plan, content to improve SEO, and the tracking of traffic to a website
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data
- Craft marketing strategy for Company’s online advertising
- Coordinate and manage online advertising vendors
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data with daily and weekly targets; create a plan to pivot when necessary
- Creating efficiencies through developing and refining the policies and procedures
- Engaging in market research
- Tracking, compiling and distributing statistical information to other departments
- Analyzing questionnaires and surveys provided from other departments to use for future marketing campaigns and promotions
Key Skills for Marketing Coordinator
- Organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Proven experience as a marketing coordinator = 2+ years
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- A solid base of customer-service
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
We help busy business owners build thriving, profitable businesses built with systems!
OUR CORE VALUES
Listen. Customer Journey. Meet Needs.
Accountability. Respect. Dependability.
Honesty. Trust. Work Ethic.
Productive. Loyal. Vested.
Top Quality. Results.
Passion. Creativity. Thought Leaders.
Show more Show less