Inside Sales Representative
As the Inside Sales Representative with Dakno, you will work closely with our Development and Operations Managers to learn the ins and outs of our platform and then sell our great platform to potential clients through our crafted sales, demo, and follow up techniques. We're looking for someone with a go-getter attitude and the desire to take our sales to the next level with a background in technology sales. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve success from the prospecting stages through closing deals successfully.
- Must be able to acquire new business
- Meet daily metrics in regards to calls, texts, emails, and demos. Initial and follow-up requirements including but not limited to:
- Calling new prospects within the designated time frame
- Scheduling and performing demos of our platform
- Texting and calling prospects using the designated scripts
- Ability to demonstrate the ins and outs of our software through demos to potential clients
- Gather an in-depth knowledge of the prospects and maintain all customer and pipeline information our CRM
- Able to uncover needs and present our product to meet those needs.
- 100% focus will be on generating net-new business
- Generate and send quotes based on prospects needs
- Confident in objection handling
- Develop an understanding of our software, workflows and processes
- Must be able to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly revenue quota
- Successful in generating new business through daily prospecting
- Consistent history of Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Product Knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, consultative sales environment
- Sales experience within the technology or SaaS sector
- Experience using sales-enablement tools such as Salesforce or other CRMs
- Strategic approach to developing solutions for prospects
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
Why Work for Us?
Here at Dakno, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
Compensation PackageFull-time position includes:
- Paid Vacation 15 days/year
- Health Insurance*
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
- 401k with employer contribution matching*
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability also offered
- Life Insurance*
- Full Remote
- Monthly Tech Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to jobs@dakno. com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Dakno. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Full-time Remote Position
- Fully Remote