Digital Marketing Executive
We seek a detail oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment to help with the execution of our direct response campaigns, and other digital marketing efforts. The ideal Marketing Assistant has the ability to execute digital campaigns from start to finish, interact with clients, and be able to problem solve. Applicant should have some knowledge or be willing to learn email marketing, a/b testing, display advertising, DSP deployment, social media marketing, and content creation. Bonus points if you have any auto industry experience.
- Build, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Generate new ideas and campaign material - including emails, display ads, IVR verbiage, landing pages, digital ads, direct mail materials, and others, as needed
- Report campaign results, making recommendations on ways to improve the campaigns for better results, and implementing said improvements
- Identify the channels (email, social media, display, text, etc.) that maximize reach and generate the best-quality leads, and ideate new tactics to generate leads
- Manage client relationship, interaction and communication via phone, email, IM, etc.
DecisionLinks is a small, growing, established entrepreneurial company based in downtown Austin, TX and greater Pittsburg, PA . We uniquely offer credit database marketing as a service and deliver pre-screened in-market prospects, generated from credit-targeted direct mail, Facebook ads, and email marketing. Our assets include housing data enhanced consumer records for all U.S consumers including credit bureau scores, offer criteria, and attributes, within our proprietary platform which includes automated counts, campaign management, lead nurturing, and an analysis tools. Our clients are advertising agencies, lead providers, direct marketing fulfillment shops and both large corporations and small businesses across the country. We’ve recently reached a significant product/service and sales channel milestone and need to rapidly expand and build our initial team for a much larger growing enterprise.
We believe in fostering a collaborative environment, empowering our employees, practicing and encouraging flexibility, emphasizing the importance of work/life balance and having a lot of fun, while achieving our professional goals!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Remote (Preferred)
- Do you have any Direct Response Marketing experience?
- Are you comfortable interacting with clients via phone call?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Email marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote