Content Writer (Remote)
Today, Delegate has evolved to become an end-to-end turnkey solution for the events industry with the inclusion of our own in-house events management agency Delegate+ and virtual conference software, Delegate PLAY. Our abilities to traverse offline and virtual environments give us an edge in providing the ultimate in hybrid event experiences.
We are looking for a master storyteller to join Delegate. As part of our social media and marketing team, you will be responsible for sharing the Delegate love and story around the region. The candidate will support our team to drive our brand's expansion efforts. Writing, social media know-how, and project execution skills will be crucial for this position. Other requirements include a balance of creative thinking, writing skills, social expertise, marketing, and execution.
- Create original content to be shared across various publishing platforms and mediums
- Write, edit and/or localise all the copy for newsletters, blog posts, and consult on brand writing across various writing platforms to ensure a consistent, creative tone
- Manage a content calendar for local and global audiences and ensure optimal information flow, streamlining processes, messaging, and objectives across markets
- Ensure campaigns are successful and delivered on time and support other marketing & communication projects as necessary, including community and offline
- Assist in the development of a sound communication and PR strategy for a startup brand, including daily communication, product launch plans, new market launches, and larger feature and brand storytelling
- Ensure creative excellence across all work, creating trend-leading content that breaks through noise, instigates conversation, and strengthens an emotional connection to the brand.
- Passion for technology and events
- A high standard of spoken and written English required
- Expertise and passion for social media and community-building online
- A portfolio of past projects in the content space, be it coursework or work outside of University