IT Security Analyst
HTC - A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for IT Security Analyst. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
- Plan, engineer and monitor the security arrangement for the protection of the network systems.
- Identify, monitor and define the requirements of the overall security.
- Create different ways to solve existing threats.
- Configure and implement intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Test and check the systems for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Maintain and configure firewalls.
- Assist in the investigation of intrusion and hacking incidents.
- Use industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the organization.
- Plan, build, and maintain site-to-site VPNs.
HTC's competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Candidates should e-mail their resumes to
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.