Paid Traffic / SEM Manager - Digital Marketing
Silk Worldwide is an E-commerce company that understands the vital component that drives a company's success – people. We’re seeking a motivated paid traffic superstar to join us. We believe firmly that you should love what you do every day, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about driving paid traffic that converts.
E-commerce is our core discipline and Paid traffic is a fundamental element to support our multiple international business efforts. We pride ourselves on expertly concepting, designing, developing, and launching successful E-Commerce websites (All Design, Coding, Content, and Media Planning are done in-house).
As a Marketing PPC Manager, you will work alongside a group of seriously talented people who love what they do and are interested in the collective success of the company.
Silk Worldwide's primary focus is on Cellular Connectivity, so with our help, you will become an expert in the cell phone signal booster industry. Our businesses include many DBAs under our corporate umbrella such as:
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategize and structure campaigns across all paid channels to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Manage and optimize all paid traffic channels including remarketing for Google, Bing, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube, Criteo, etc.
- Develop and optimize ads that convert.
- Make sure that conversion tracking and attribution are guiding the optimization process.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and paid search campaigns.
- Forecasts spend, makes campaign funding recommendations based on performance and objectives.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization for all paid channels.
- Analyze competitors and industry trends
- Collaborate with content, SEO, and design teams to maximize revenue.
- Coordinate with our in-house marketing teams, B2B, and B2C direct sales teams to drive effective campaigns.
- Keep up with industry best practices.
- Be idea generator/thought leader on how to increase SEM performance
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone that lives and breathes paid search / SEM (AdWords certified with no less than 5 years experience).
- A results-driven individual that feels personally accountable and thrives on success
- Someone who enjoys spending the time to guide us towards success - a true partner
- An energetic and collaborative team player who can both give and take constructive feedback
- Someone who is naturally detail-oriented and can’t help but ensure the highest quality of work in what they deliver.
- A leader with a “can-do” attitude and providing solutions to challenges, even under tight deadlines.
- Strong experience with AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Google Analytics, Search Console, GSC, Google tag manager, and third-party tools.
- Knowledge and experience with leveraging PPC data for organic search
- Experience with both B2B and B2C Paid Search programs
We are a supportive, fun, and fast-paced company eager to find the right fit for this position. If you’re talented, experienced and energetic, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Please provide your LinkedIn Profile link
- Please provide additional portfolio links to showcase your professional body of work if available.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- B2B Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- B2C Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid Search: 3 years (Required)
- Adwords & Bing: 5 years (Required)
- Google AdWords Certification (Preferred)
- Fully Remote