Senior Product Manager
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
About The Role
Labelbox approaches product management uniquely. At Labelbox, product managers are directly responsible for revenue, usage, and user happiness for products. They practice full-cycle product management, every step from ideation, building, launch, and iteration.
You’ll be working closely with nearly all functional groups in the company: design, engineering sales, support and success team, and the founders. You are expected to be highly autonomous, requiring little supervision.
The position is based in North America.
- Experience with deep learning
- You are a systems thinker and are able to dive deep into problems
- Intermediate programming skills
- You have built some form of collaboration within the technical software application
- At least 4 years of experience of building and shipping products
- Adept at collecting and distilling customer insights via user interviews, prototype testing, and data analysis
- A supreme knack for bringing simplicity and focus to complex and ambiguous concepts or situations
- Ability to execute fast
- Own and advance a key pillar of the core Labelbox platform for machine learning engineers
- Discover new problems worth solving that advance the product and increase user value
- Design and develop product features iteratively and collaboratively
- Increase revenue, usage, and delight for the core platform orchestration product
- Prioritize what the engineering team should build every sprint
- Become the “go-to” person for your product area for all departments inside the company
- Market your product features (intercom, email, blog posts, webinars, presentations)
- Help acquire or expand customers by partnering with Sales and CSM
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.