Children's Hope India (CHI) believes that Every Child Counts and its mission is to lift children from poverty to prosperity by nurturing the whole child, providing education, nutrition, medical care and career building. In keeping with the mission CHI provides a family friendly, rewarding environment that yields opportunites to change lives and make a difference.
The Operations Assistant is a key member of the CHI team.This presently is a part-time position: 20-25 hours a week. The Operation Assistant will enjoy flexible hours and the convenience of working remotely 80% of the time; occasional evening or weekend hours for Board meetings, events etc. may be required. There is opportunity for growth and expansion as the organization gorws. Salary commensurate with experience and hours. Approximate $20/hour.
If interested in the position kindly send correspondence to
Roles & Responsibilities
· Schedule meetings, take minutes & support presentations
· Manage Board & Organization calendar, coordinate reporting deadlines and data collection
· Upload all finalized documents and photography archives into Google Drive
· Maintain CHI website - Web updates on WordPress platform e.g. banner updates, donation &
campaign page updates
· Ensure communications are within branding and design guidelines
Support the organization’s fundraising events, auctions etc.
Database Management (30%)
· Maintain donor database (DonorPerfect)
· Create and manage a beneficiary database
· Data entry and management of WordPress and Constant Contact platforms
· Process regular reporting from Google Analytics
Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· 2 years in an office setting, preferably in advertising, development, events, public relations,
marketing and/or research
· Superior proficiency in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Experience with a database will be a plus
· Flexibility and ability to work independently
· Superb administrative/organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate with small entrepreneurial team
· Ability to honor confidentiality