Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor in a growing sales organization. The Sales Development Representative will grow and manage customer leads and opportunities for the Grant Circle platform. In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify and research prospects
- Qualify leads
- Set up demos
- Ensure high level of responsiveness with prospects
- Re-engage past opportunities and conversations to re-enter the sales process
- Source revenue opportunities
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Growth Officer
- Manage and monitor your work and our pipeline using CSR tools
- Support monthly reporting of pipeline activities
Our ideal candidate
A strong candidate will enthusiastically embrace this sales development / prospecting role. Someone who is:
- Ambitious yet humble
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses excellent judgement
- Passionate about financial health solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required plus at least two years of professional experience
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be proficient using CRM systems, such as Salesforce or PipeDrive
- Exhibit diligent reporting skills with an appreciation for demonstrating results with data
- Possess an understanding of SaaS sales approaches and processes.
- Be someone who would thrive in taking full ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting / lead generation through closing and implementation.
- Have skills to further document our sales processes and support the development of a repeatable sales process, to support the scaling of the sales organization.
This is a remote position with the opportunity to engage in-person (post-COVID) if located in New York City, Chicago, or Seattle.