Social Media Manager - Remote
Our Client is a growing digital content looking to add members to their team! Get a chance to work with flexible hours, managing as many accounts a month as you can handle! Ultimately, you should be able to handle our clients’ social media accounts, ensuring increased engagement, reach, and impressions.
This is a Remote Job Opportunity.
Be Ready to Submit your Portfolio.
· Manage at least 1 Account (Multiple Platforms Per Account).
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
· Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging contents daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news).
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with clients’ business goals.
- Researching client industry and maintaining insider knowledge to position clients as thought leaders.
· Additional Duties as Assigned.
· Social Media Managers must be proficient in designing social media images and writing professionally crafted captions.
· Knowledge/Experience in Scheduling tools.
· All Social Media Managers must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
· Fluent in English Speaking/Writing.
· Excellent Communications Skills.
· Excellent Copywriting Skills.
· 1 Year Experience Required (3+ Preferred).
· Starting at $250 per month.Show moreShow less