Social Media Intern (Part-Time & Remote)
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About The Role
Orchard is looking for an intern to help build Orchard’s social media presence and engage with our followers. This position will help assist in day-to-day operations and community management of our primary social channels. This position will also help assist with planning, creating, scheduling, and posting content and should have experience with creating stories and reels for Instagram/TikTok.
This is a remote part-time internship (20-25 hours per week) that will report into the Brand Marketing Lead. The role is slated to begin in June.
What You’ll Do Here
- Assist in managing the company’s social media accounts by scheduling and posting content
- Brainstorm story concepts and campaign ideas and think of ways to help grow our accounts
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Engage with followers, customers, influencers in our brand voice through our social channels
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Assists in tracking and updating our social analytics
- An interest in marketing, communications, brand, and/or social media management
- Experience with TikTok or Instagram reels
- A “no task too small” mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards customers and the teams you support internally
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.Show moreShow less