The Accompaniment Associate will:
1. Play a primary role in coordinating the behind-the-scenes of the CCGS Accompaniment Hotline and a supporting role in the ongoing development our Accompaniment program
2. Play a vital role strengthening & building our Accompaniment program
3. Be proficient in English and Spanish
4. Be responsible for the essential tasks of connecting immigrant community members with accompaniment volunteers to support the requester in navigating various immigration-related systems
5. Be comfortable in a role that is both administrative and relational in nature.
Deadline: May 14, 2021
Schedule: 12 hrs per week
Rate of pay: $21.00 per hour
This is a temporary part-time position,
beginning May 28, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021.
To apply please:
-Fill out the application (app. questions serve as substitute for cover letter).
-Attach a resume to your application, and include 2-3 references.
-Submit your application, resume, and references before the May 14th deadline.