Brand Manager (Copywriting + Organic Social Media)
Are you adept at embodying the voice of a brand? Are you an expert at creating and maintaining an authentic connection with customers? Are you a strategic thinker with experience creating branded social media content?
We're seeking an experienced brand copywriter and social media manager to join the Honeylove brand team. It's an exciting time to be at Honeylove we're growing quickly, and there's a ton of opportunity to be creative and have your ideas implemented. We thrive on collaboration, creative risk taking, and forging genuine relationships with the customers we serve. If you have big ideas and want to see them come to life, this is the perfect place to do it!
We're a start up, which means we're looking for someone who's able to be flexible and feel comfortable working in multiple roles. As a social media manager, you'll be in charge of curating images and videos, drafting social media copy, maintaining our content calendar, and posting on a regular basis. You'll also work closely with our Brand Director to create and execute our overall social media strategy. As a copywriter, you'll touch everything from email newsletters to product hang tags. You'll even get to flex your creative writing skills on our blog.
These tasks will shift on a weekly basis, but you should feel comfortable writing on-brand copy for the following customer touchpoints:
- Newsletter copy promoting new product launches, influencer collaborations, and brand news
- Hang tag copy for new product launches
- Product inserts
- Social media ad briefs
- Social media ad copy
- Website copy for product pages
- Blog posts
- Curate Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter content
- Showcase our best in-house imagery
- Locate emerging female artists and ask permission to share their work
- Repost influencer content in an aesthetically pleasing and engaging way
- Conceptualize and request video and static assets
- Create engaging, on-brand Instagram story content
- Maintain social media content calendar
- Determine new opportunities to engage and expand our audience (contests, partnerships, creative ways to engage audiences, new app functionality i.e. Reels)
- Brainstorm ways to drum up excitement for new product launches, product re-stocks, and special holidays
- You understand how to speak to women in a way that makes them feel understood, safe, celebrated, and loved.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience creating social media content and strategy for a brand
- You're an incredible writer who's able embody the voice and spirit of a brand
- You proofread everything twice before you send it and are a stickler for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You have an impeccable eye for aesthetics, and know how to make things look expensive, polished, and professional
- You see the potential in our raw material (studio photos, unedited videos, influencer content) and can find creative ways to use what's available
- You understand the nuances of creating content for Instagram and Facebook and can identify unique opportunities to engage with our audience on each platform.
- Experience creating content for Tik Tok, FB groups, Youtube, Twitter or other social platforms is a huge plus, but not required.
- You're incredibly organized and stay on top of due dates - when you see opportunities to make collaboration more efficient, you suggest them