Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing companies, social media and events management support. Reporting to the CMO, you will need a blend of strategy, demand generation, creative, analytic and project management expertise with a proven ability to drive demand to increase lead volume, velocity and quality through a variety of marketing channels. We expect you to be a self-starter, able to work as part of a remote global team, with a results-driven approach.
- Manage the execution of the demand generation strategy for lead development, lead nurturing and customer marketing with clear objectives and creative, effective strategies and precision execution.
- Maximize ROI for special events and tradeshows by assisting with pre-event promotion, social campaigns, creative execution and post event follow up.
- Work in partnership with product marketing to develop and promote content to drive lead generation including white papers, webinars, product launches, and other promotions.
- Manage social media program, graphics and content.
- Work with sales development team to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Work with agency in creating effective SEO and PPC content to drive traffic and lead generation.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the contribution of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Post and update content on the company website to support marketing and event activities.
- Experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns.
- Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in writing and present to diverse audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of outbound marketing.
- Proficient in marketing automation, CRM and social media tools; HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Experience with Word Press content editing/posting, Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Ability to develop and analyze campaign performance metrics.
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth start-up environment and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Ability to work independently in a results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Demonstrated progressive marketing experience.
- B2B enterprise software marketing experience. Information security experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote