Facebook Ads Manager
Hiring: Facebook Ads Manager
Company: Nicki K Media, Inc.
Reports to: President
STATUS: Part-Time Contractor
Do you love diving into the intricacies of Facebook Ads reporting? Are you constantly jotting down ideas for new ads to test? Does improving metrics by a few pennies make you just as excited as if it were a few hundred bucks? If so, this might just be the role for you.
Nicki K Media, Inc. is a growing portfolio of brands with a growing and successful portfolio of Facebooks ads and accounts. So growing and successful, in fact, that we need some help managing it all! We are looking for a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Facebook Ads Manager who will partner closely with the president, Nicki Krawczyk, and take ownership of the Facebook Ads program. This person will constantly look for ways to improve current ads (and current metrics), as well as create and test new iterations and new directions, and run regular reports on ad results. This person will also work directly with our Facebook Ads rep.
You're perfect for this role if you have that sweet-spot balance of analytical thinking to dive into the metrics along with creative thinking to come up with new ads to test. (Though you'll work with Nicki to come up with new ideas, too.) You should have experience managing a Facebook ads account, whether for a client directly or as a member of an ads agency. Please be prepared to share your results!
This position may also evolve to managing Pinterest ads, as well.
- A minimum of 1 year directly managing a Facebook ads account (or multiple accounts)
- Management of ad spend in the 5-6+ figure/month range
- Bonus points if you're also familiar with Pinterest ads
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on Facebook Ad metrics to ensure profitability, effectiveness and lowest possible costs
- Creation and testing of new ad campaigns, sets, and ads
- Staying current with new trends in ads with the goal of recommending and implementing new opportunities
- Work with both our president and our Facebook Ad rep to ensure all campaigns are optimized
This position is for a person who is:
- Proactive and takes initiative
Additionally, this person must have:
- Access to a computer
- A reliable internet connection
- A reliable and distraction-free work environment
This position is NOT for:
- Someone who has no direct experience with Facebook ads
- Someone who has ONLY worked with product-based e-comm brands
Compensation for this role is competitive and based on both experience and qualifications
Nicki K Media, Inc. is a growing portfolio of training programs that help people take control of their careers, their businesses, and their lives. Our main product category is a professional copywriting training course, but we've begun expanding to other verticals. We're smart, savvy, not afraid to roll up our shirtsleeves to get things done, and deeply committed to helping our students positively transform their lives. We're women-owned, entirely remote, and very much into enjoying what we do for a living.
The cultural pillars of our company are:
- Enthusiasm - We're excited about the company, we're excited about the opportunities, and we're excited about empowering and educating our customers.
- Resourcefulness - We figure out how to get what needs to be done, done.
- Integrity - We always do what we say we'll do, on time, and with excellence. We don't half-ass anything.
- Growth-Mindedness - We make choices and pursue goals that help us grow as team members and help our company grow as an organization.
- Drive for Results - We do things that have big impacts and we don't get wrapped up in the inconsequential things that try to get in the way.
- Service - We help people change their lives and we realize what an honor and privilege that is.
To apply for this role, please send along your resume and cover letter to and include the word 'Cornucopia' in your subject line. Please include your MBTI in your cover letter, an overview of your experience, and some insight into as what you bring to the table that no other candidate does.
We look forward to hearing from you.